Friday, March 12, 2010

Style Inspiration: Anna Karina

So, it has been a while since I posted. I have been so busy lately it is crazy, I haven't uploaded a new outfit to flickr or lookbook in well over a month. I am going to actually try and make an effort at posting again though.

I cut my hair, it is shoulder length now. I finally feel like myself again. As many times as I try having long hair, it just isn't "me". I always end up just wearing it up all the time. I was very inspired by Anna Karina, I have been curling my hair under. Anna makes something most do not consider appealing sexy, shoulder length hair. Why even try to fit into the long blonde hair and tan box? Anyway, I do not have any photos of my new do yet, but here are some photos of lovely Anna Karina






5 comments:

Cal said...

This is about my hair length & so far it's my FAVORITE hair length. & Anna Karina is the best! Great inspiration!
xoxo

Zoe_Deluge said...

anna karina is my ultimate style icon, I don't even have any, she is my style icon, I wish I could cut my hair again to have her hair, :/.

Soooali said...

WOuld kill to have hair like this! She's gorgeous!

Kristie said...

Wow, Anna Karina. I wish bangs looked this good on me. At least I can break out the red tights...

Patty said...

She's so gorgeous, I'm sure that hair would look amazing on you!